Drink this tea to avoid heart attack and reduce high bad cholesterol. To make this, here’s what you need:
2 garlic cloves
1.5 cup water
1 inch ginger
2 inch piece of cinnamon
1. Peel and crush the garlic cloves.
2. Add the water into a pot and put the crushed garlic cloves. Allowing the garlic to sit in room temp. for 10 minutes before cooking gives the enzymes time to form and ensures maximum benefits.
3. Peel and crush 1 inch ginger then add to the pot.
4. Add the cinnamon sticks and boil until water reduces to 1 cup.
5. Slice the lemon then add it to the pot. Remove the mixture immediately from the stove after adding the lemons. Pour into your favorite cup.
6. Let it cool for 20 minutes. Take it first thing in the morning for 7-max 14 days.
Leave a Reply